We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
What information we collect, where we get this information from, how we use this information, what happens if we don't have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website or provide to us by any other form of communication, including, but not limited to electronic mail, regular mail and phone calls.
We collect the following information about you:
|Category of information||Specific piece of information||Legal basis for processing this information||Where we get this information from||How we use this information||What happens if we don't have this information|
- The user has provided consent to the processing of their information;
- Processing is necessary to perform a contract with the user;
- Processing is necessary in order to take steps that the user has requested prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the user or of another person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in me;
- Processing is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by me or by a third party.
- Information submitted by the consumer;
- Social networks;
- Tracking pixels;
- Data resellers.
- Auditing transactions that the consumer has entered into;
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors;
- Verifying position and quality of ad impressions;
- Auditing compliance;
- Detecting security incidents;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors;
- Creating new features;
- Short-term transient use;
- Performing services;
- Providing customer service;
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions;
- Verifying customer information;
- Processing payments;
- Providing financing;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices;
- Participation in surveys and contests;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Resolving disputes;
- Business background checks.
- Our use of your data for auditing transactions that the consumer has entered into will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for counting ad impressions to unique visitors will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for verifying position and quality of ad impressions will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for auditing compliance will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for detecting security incidents will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for debugging to identify and repair errors will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for creating new features will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for short-term transient use will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for performing services will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for providing customer service will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for processing or fulfilling orders or transactions will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for verifying customer information will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for processing payments will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for providing financing will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for marketing and advertising will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for analytics will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for participation in surveys and contests will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for enforcing our Terms of Service will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for resolving disputes will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for business background checks will not be possible.
|Identifying information||Postal / Shipping address|
|Identifying information||Billing address|
|Identifying information||Phone number|
|Identifying information||IP address|
|Identifying information||Email address|
|Financial information||Card expiration date|
|Financial information||Credit card or debit card number|
|Financial information||Card CVV (security code)|
|Financial information||Bank account number|
With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties for the following reasons:
|Category of third party||Why your information is shared with the third party|
How we protect your information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- performing regular risk assessments;
- mitigating risks by following a risk treatment plan;
- having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- screening all employees with access to personal information;
- training our employees;
- encrypting laptops, usbs and other portable media;
- maintaining up to date software and safeguards;
- performing regular due diligence of vendors;
- implementing physical security measures;
- physically and/or logically separating systems containing personal information from public networks such as the internet;
- WiFi security has been implemented in a sandbox and use of a VPN.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. Residents of the European Union - you may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at [email protected]
We use the information that we collect about you for profiling. Profiling is any form of automated processing of personal information consisting of the use of personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning that person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements.
We use the logic below to conduct profiling:
To sort customers into certain categories for marketing.
We use the information that we collect about you for automated individual decision-making. Automated individual decision-making is making a decision solely by automated means without any human involvement.
We use the logic below to conduct automated decision-making:
Depending upon where you reside, you may have the following rights with regard to your personal information.
|The right to access your information.*||Residents of California, Canada, and the European Union and/or the United Kingdom only|
|The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.||Residents of California only|
|The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.||Residents of California and Nevada only|
|The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.*||Residents of California and the European Union and/or the United Kingdom only|
|The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.||Residents of California only|
|The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on your to another provider (where technically feasible).*||Residents of the European Union and/or the United Kingdom only|
|Rectification of information: the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.*||Residents of Canada and the European Union and/or the United Kingdom only|
|The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.*||Residents of Canada and the European Union and/or the United Kingdom only|
|The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.*||Residents of the European Union and/or the United Kingdom only|
|The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.*||Residents of Canada and the European Union and/or the United Kingdom only|
*You may exercise these rights at any time by emailing us at [email protected] Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before we can exercise any of these rights.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights provided to you by submitting a request via email - [email protected]
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Postal / Shipping address;
- Billing address;
- Phone number;
- IP address;
- Email address;
- Name of your dog. Or a friends dog..
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
You may also designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. You may designate an agent via any of the ways used to submit your request. We will request the agent to verify that he or she has the authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will do so by asking the agent to submit the following information:
- Valid power of attorney;
- The requester's valid government-issued ID;
- The authorized agent's valid government ID.
Please note that we may not be able to process your request if your designated agent and/or you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most requests by California residents within 45 days of receipt. We will respond to requests from residents of the European Union and/or the United Kingdom within 30 days of receipt.
We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial. Normally, we do not charge a fee to process or respond to consumer requests. However, we may charge a fee if the request is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded.
Residents of Canada may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to the person accountable for our privacy practices and policies, whose contact information is below.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond (up to an additional 30 days). We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request(s), we will provide you with the reasons for such denials.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
Head of Security
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by filling out this form or calling 1-800-282-1376.
Location of Data Processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in USA.
Data Protection Officer
Imba Greenwood is our Data Protection Officer and may be reached via email at [email protected]
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.